1) Strip your bed down to the mattress or mattress cover. Always start with a clear bed.
2) Put the fitted sheet on. **Tip - on the Mismatch fitted sheet, the care label will always go on the top/left corner of the mattress.
3) Place the flat sheet on the bed with the design faced down. This is key for a well made bed and especially for the Mismatch sheets.
4) Fold back the top sheet so that the design/embroidery is now facing up. **Tip - the "M" symbol on your Mismatch sheet should now be properly positioned.
5) Do a nice hospital corner on each side of your bed and continue to tuck around the bed.
6) Add your comforter or coverlet.
7) Add your pillows and layer as desired. **Tip - for the Mismatch silk pillowcases, the embroidery should always be closest to the side of the bed it's on.
Thanks for sharing this! Love this company!! I would also like to know how to make the hospital corners. Thanks!